We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of any content which appears on this website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to properly identify the allegedly infringing content and take appropriate action.
We only use fully licensed images on this website. We maintain all image licenses for each image that appears on this website. We also maintain all original screen shots from the exact page each image is licensed and download from.
If you feel an image is not licensed properly, contact us with the URL to the image. We will contact the company or photographer with your concerns. We will also provide you with the company or photographers name that the image was licensed from.
If a company or photographer is found out not to own the rights to an image or have the right to license the image for use, we will work with you and provide any documentation you need to legally stop the company or photographer from illegally licensing your images for use.
All images on this website have been licensed from the following companies, websites and photographers:
- Creative Fabrica
- Danielle Productions
In order for us to take appropriate action, you need to submit written notification to us that includes all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the webpages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
WARNING: Please note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f) and 512(c)(3), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing copyright may be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury. You may also be subject to heavy civil penalties including monetary damages, court costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us and the appropriate copyright owner or licensee.
Written notice should be emailed to our designated DMCA agent using the following subject line: ATTENTION DMCA AGENT
Send all DMCA notices to the following email address: